This week Faith and Jason discuss abysmal internet speeds, Netflix’s new privacy mode, nostalgia and what kind of music is played on cruise ships...the new Sony Walkman (because that’s a thing!) and more.
- Netflix is testing a 'privacy mode' for watching guilty pleasures | The Verge
- Marvel Studios Dates Five Untitled Movies Through 2019 | Variety
- The Nostalgia Machine
- Sony's Walkman Makes Comeback - WSJ
- Chambers Dictionary Adds 1,000 New Words, Including 'Totes Amazeballs'
- Comcast memo on viral cancellation call: It was “painful to listen to” | Ars Technica