On this episode, Faith and Jason discuss various happenings from over the break, follow up, CES, monkeys, a bookless library and more.
- Marty McFly Screaming
- Relevant XKCD
- This Guy Spent The Last Month Dressing Up Like Local Realtors And Pasting Himself Over Their Bench Ads
- We're Living in the Future
- My Shreddies
Show Notes and Links
- Meta Smartwatch
- The Unofficial Goldman Sachs Guide To New Year's Resolutions
- Monkeys Stay Away from Mean People
- Roku TV Is the First Smart TV Worth Using
- Gadgets unveiled at CES: Gallery, Day 1.
- BMW's Self Driving Car
- Bexar County public library is the first in the nation that does not have any books
- Draft Top 100 Beer Bars in America